(Last Updated December 12, 2021)
1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center may suspend its provision of products and services to you.
TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information”? (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
2. Third Party Vendors
This website uses Google AdWords & Bing Ads.
This website uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings
3. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
1. to understand customer needs regarding TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center services;
2. to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
3. to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center, its affiliates and third parties;
4. to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center’s site;
5. to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center and third parties;
6. to bill accounts and maintain payment records; if applicable.
7. to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
8. to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center site or any TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center product or service;
9. to protect the services, products or rights of TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center site; and
10. to identify and resolve technical problems concerning TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center’s site, products and services.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
4. Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
5. Access to Personal Information
TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by writing to:
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
If TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney’client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center as described above. TMJ Sleep and Breathe Center will promptly correct such personal information.’